<

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

back in black

So, tonight is the big night. STAR WARS: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith comes to theatres in approximately 14 hours. I'm definately excited but also dreading it. 4 hours of sleep is never fun. I suppose I could have taken tomorrow off to recover, but I've already split work early on Monday to play disc golf Rumor has it that the freaks started lining up at 8pm last night. Who has that kind of time? I can easily waste a day doing f$%^ all, but who wants to stand in line for 28 hours to see a 3 hour movie. I'm expecting great things from this film, but no movie is that good. Not sure what has happened to my social life lately. I feel like I've been busy going out, doing the thing, but I haven't seen any of my friends. Where is everybody?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home