<

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ron's mind is Offically blown!

As you may know, I have two younger sisters, Robin - 26 & Rashel - 21 (22 as of 9/14/2006). Both are in long term relationships (runs in the family I guess), and Robin the older of the 2 has been engaged for about a year now. Well ... As of this past Friday (9/1) at about 10:30am my little sister, Rashel SHE GOT MARRIED! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! WHAT IS GOING ON? SHE WASN'T EVEN ENGAGED, YET. ... It's true. (short version) Bryan Angel(the husband) is in the US Army and his unit being deployed. On Sept. 15th he will travel to New Jersey for 3 weeks of training before continuing his journey to Kuwait where he will serve for the next year. Rashel and Bryan have known that eventually they would get engaged / married, but circumstance has forced them to step up their plans. Bryan has always been very good to Rashel, and over the past 7 years, ring or not, has become part of our family. I'm still getting used to the idea of my baby sister being married, but I am very happy for her and Bryan. Although this is not an ideal situation, they have made a very adult decision about their future together, and for that they have my respect.

2 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, two of my friends did the same thing. This was back in 2000-01 when we first went to war but still. And we were so youg back then. Congrats to Rashel and Bryan and may he return safe and sound!!!

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm sounds like a good idea - why don't you try it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home